Thursday 6 November 2008

OPI Obsessed


I seemed to have developed an unhealthy relationship with nail varnish, and not just any one, the American brand OPI. Most people have an item of clothing or an accessory that acts as a personal safety blanket. Mine comes in the form of nail lacquer.

The clear robust bottle has a long matte black lid that secures the brush inside. The packaging may not be inspired, but for me the simplicity of the bottle highlights the excitable colour it holds inside. The brush is perfectly designed to sweep across the nail in one stroke creating a seamless shine finish.

For summer, my personal favourite is the luminous coral colour ‘Nicole Alert’. But for winter, I enjoy the dark and menacing burgundy shade of ‘Got the Blues for Red’.
But don’t take my word for it, enjoy finding individual colours that suit you– there are plenty to choose from!



Picture: http://greatnotleyhairandbeauty.co.uk/Images/nail1.JPG

No comments: